The mission of the Hamden Hall Country Day School Alumni Association is to foster and strengthen the relationship between Hamden Hall and its alumni and friends; to preserve and promote the school’s traditions, core values, and continued growth; and to keep alive the spirit of affection and reverence for the Hamden Hall school community.
Purpose and Objectives
The Hamden Hall Country Day School Alumni Association is the official association for all alumni of the school. The purpose of the Alumni Association is to cultivate, promote, and renew relationships among alumni through effective communication, programs, and events. To fulfill the mission and purpose of this organization, objectives will include:
• Strengthen the ties and contacts between the school and its alumni.
• Increase fellowship among the members of the association who share common interests.
• Promote mutually beneficial contacts between students and alumni.
• Support student activities to supplement and diversify the educational experiences available at Hamden Hall.
• Promote the identity and recognition of Hamden Hall off-campus.
• Support the quality of education and well-being of the school.
• Assist the school in obtaining financial resources necessary to fulfill its mission.
Any person who has attended/graduated Hamden Hall Country Day School, and having left the school in good standing, shall automatically become a member of the HHCDS Alumni Association and is thereby qualified to serve on the Alumni Council.
Alumni Achievement Award Recipients
Joyce Olson Resnikoff 1955
Jordan Hadelman 1972
Darchelle Garner 1979
Dr. Sanda Lujic Tomak 1989
Lou Mangini 199
Bill Polinsky 1958
Richard Kent 1968
Sue Spivack Bennett 1973
Rolan Young Smith 1978
David Wade 1993
Ross Douthat 1998
Carol Nutile Burke, Ph.D. 1947
Lindy Lee Gold 1962
Charles Shepard 1972
Dr. Rick Winters 1982
Richard Lyman, Ph.D. 1940
Joy Sundgaard Kaiser 1947
Jill Medvedow 1972
Bun-Su Lai 1988
Michael Barbaro 1998